Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby's 1st Birthday Invitations

Ok wow it's been a week since I posted anything....Wow whats wrong with me. Well last week my 11 month old was teething really badly. After that hurdle, my 5yr old got sick. Well you all know how that works if one gets then the next and so on. So for the past week I have had 2 sick kids and myself to try and nurse back to health, not fun but we are getting there. So yesterday I was finally feeling a little better so I decided to work on my little guys 1st birthday invitations.
Nothing really special but hand crafted with love. Its a simple A2 card 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. The orange mat is also 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. All the animals are from the Zooballoo Cartridge. Not to sure on measurements I used my Gypsy to place everything. The sentiment is from the Wild Card Cartridge. Even on a boy's party invitation I used Stickles, it adds a little something. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. What a great card for your little one! I especially love the monkey hanging on the vine. Great job!
    LorraineB

    ReplyDelete