Friday, March 12, 2010

Valentines Day Cards

I know its a little past Valentines day but I still wanted to showcase the cards I made for DH. Nothing fancy but were both made with the cricut.
The purple card is a gate fold card and the heart is cut using the Love Struck cartridge. I love all the intricate hearts on this cartridge. The card was actually inspired by a challenge that Robyn from http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ did at the end of January or the beginning of February. (can't remember exactly). Anyways the challenge was to create something using black and another color. So i choose purple it is my favorite color.
The monkey card is all cut using the Sweet Hearts cartridge. I love this monkey he is so cute. The saying is "I'm Bananas 4 You" . Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. Comments always welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment