Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quick & Simple Easter Card

Here is a quick and simple Easter card I put together last night in about 10 minutes. I needed a little scrap therapy and this is what I came up with.
Its a standard A2 size card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). The patterned cardstock mat is cut at 4 x 5 1/4. Both the egg and the scalloped shadow was cut at 3 1/2 using the Easter Cartridge. I really like this cartridge it has some fun but dainty cuts on it. The flower is colored in with Stickles. I used Cotton Candy and Eucalyptus. For the dots I did the same colors. The ribbon is a sheer pink that I believe I picked up from Wal-Mart, my bows are not the best but it works. The doodle dots around the scallop was done using my Signo Broad white gel pen. Thanks for stopping in and looking. As always comments are always appreciated. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment