Friday, September 3, 2010

Birthday Goodie bags and Invitations

Ok so now that my oldest is in school I thought it would be fun to make Goodie bags for all his classmates to help celebrate his birthday, well I was wrong. It was a lot harder then I anticipated but they all got done and everyone loved them which is what really counts. So I scraplifted the idea from Traci over at Craft Junkie Too. She did some first day of school treat bags for her son and I thought they were so adorable so I took the idea and ran with it,(just changed the theme). The dinosaur is cut from the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge @ 2 1/2 inches and the sentiment comes from a set by Hero Arts. Here is the invitations I made. Using the same dinosaur cut from Create a Critter Cricut cartridge I cut him @ 3 1/2 inches and the background paper is plain yellow stamped with a leave all over in chocolate chip ink from Stampin Up. The sentiment is from a stamp set by Paper Studios that I bought at Hobby Lobby. Thanks for stoppin by and as always have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment