Monday, May 3, 2010

MPS NSD Challenge #4

This challenge made me think for awhile and then I came up with using the Jubilee cricut cartridge. I bought because I think the price was really low and then never used it. So this challenge was to use something you least like or least use on your project. The background paper is a piece of scraps I had from other cards. The star is from George and Basic Shapes and the "YOU ROCK" is actually a cut from the Jubilee cartridge, I was surprised to find that sentiment on there because most cuts have to do with houses and such. The card is actually a birthday card for my neice who is not a girly girl so thats where the colors come into play. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great and the card totally works for a girly girl. :) Thanks for participating in the challenge.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete